In order to work “interdependently together,” everyone must understand Keller Williams policies and guidelines.
The Keller Williams Policies and Guidelines Manual is comprised of a comprehensive overview of the following topics:
- The Keller Williams Story and Philosophy
- The Keller Williams Belief System
- Policies and guidelines
- The Keller Williams Risk Management System
- Overview of costs to associates
- Referral procedures
- Recognition program
Here’s how you can access this new resource:
- Log on to the intranet http://www.kw.com/webmore
- Select the “Resources” tab
- Select “IALC Documents”
- Follow the instructions to open and view the P&Manual:
- Download the manual
Please be patient! As with any large document, it can take some time to fully open.